So the more I read on the solar water the more excited I get. It is actually an ancient practice. I went to a clients house a few months ago, and she had blue bottles on her porch full of water and I asked – ‘What’s with the blue bottles? They are my favorite.’ She said – ‘It was from that book that YOU suggested to me, Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Zero Limits by Joe Vitale.’ Well I did not remember THAT in the book, but it has been years since I read it. I have however applied the Ho’oponopono prayer almost daily, especially while holding fussy horses. Anyway, she went on how great the water is for so many things, and that she makes it for her sister and everybody uses it for healing this and that. Hmmmm, that was very interesting to me – mental note, check into that more later.
Then came the SUNGAZING!!!! Ahhhhhhh, listen to the angels sing. In the video, Hira Manek speaks about charging your water in the sun. Then it came to me – Blue Glass Solar Water Bottles, Cobalt Blue Glass Bottles, 1 liter, 32oz, (2 pack)” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Blue bottles! I had 3 of them, and they all magically came home to me at about the exact same time. One was at SoHL, the building we just packed up…and two were in my moms car since mothers day, and my dad had just found them. Coincidence? Divine Timing – I am finally ready for this.
So here’s one of the coolest things about Blue Solar Water, it helps to release old harmful thoughts you can’t release. Very nice…. I will add a nice list from bluesolarwater.com website. Same link as Ho’oponopono above.
We drink it straight, and make our coffee, tea and Kombucha with it. I give it to the dogs and they suck it down. I feel doubly blessed since we have a Kangen Machine and we get the greatest water there is for the human body and make it even better! It excites me at strange levels of excitement, it’s hard to explain how something so simple, but so huge as our water tastes, yet the benefits it has for our bodies.
Last weekend we had company and did a taste test. All in paper cups before dinner. First tap water, YUCK! I haven’t tasted straight tap water from our tap in two years! Nasty, and no one liked it. Then we did straight Kangen 9.5 pH. Much better and what I am used to in everything. Then the Solar water that we had just brought in from outside. Hands down everyone liked it better. Everyone agreed it tasted ‘sweeter’ and lighter yet very hydrating. Nice! I can drink to that! Cheers!
P.S. Make sure you label your water LOVE (watch little video) if nothing else, use a maker and write on your faucet, and your glasses, and water bottles, your camelbacks, etc…
Blue Glass Bottles for Blue Solar Water
What is Blue Solar Water and what does it do?
|According to Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len (Hawaiian Ho’oponopono master), in the book “Zero Limits”, Dr. Len states that “Drinking Blue Solar Water transmutes memories replaying problems in the subconscious mind and helps the body to Let Go and Let God”.|
Benefits and Uses of Blue Solar Water:
- Blue Solar Water is a symbol of purity and life. It brings joy.
- Blue Solar Water can be used to help remove recurring problematic “memories” or programming that runs in your subconscious, freeing you from their effects. It may even help remove blocks that you’re not aware of since it works at a subconscious level.
- In the book Zero Limits by Joe Vitale, Dr. Hew Len says that the body loves lots of water.
- Fill your blue bottles with water and set them in the sun.
- Rinse off with it after showering…
- Wash Fruits and vegetables in it…
- Use it for anything you use water for such as cooking.
- Make Coffee with it!
- Make hot tea with it!
- Water house plants with it: makes plants grow much better!
- Chemo: it’s important to drink a lot of water when taking chemotherapy, in addition to the benefits of blue water, having several bottles of water to work through helps to make sure you drink enough.
- Children love to have “blue water”, especially at bed time.
Making Blue Solar Water:
- Fill a blue bottle with water. Needs to be Glass and needs to be Cobalt Blue Glass not painted glass.
- Do Not use a cap or cover when placing in the sun. Varying temperature may compromise glass and break.
- Place the bottle in direct sunlight or, if direct sunlight is not available, you can place under a bright incandescent lamp for one hour or more.
- Never put under a fluorescent light.